Summer at Independence
The Independence School offers a wide variety of summer camp options for age 3 through grade 8. All programs take advantage of our safe, expansive 90-acre campus and air conditioned facility.
- Full-sized gymnasium and numerous athletic fields
- On-site nurse
- Full and half-day options
- Extended day available 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- What guidelines are in place for Covid-19?
- Does summer at independence offer lunch options?
- When is the last day to register for a particular camp?
- What does my child need to bring?
- When and where do I drop off my child?
- Non-Independence campers: In addition to a copy of my child’s current immunizations and a TB risk assessment form, what other medical documents are needed?
- What payment methods are accepted? What is the payment policy?
- Who do I contact if I want to tour Independence for a prospective student?