Ensuring a safe learning communty
The Independence School is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its students. We are following and using all state-level guidelines and CDC guidance to inform our practices in order to responsibly keep our students, faculty and staff on campus. We remain flexible and adaptable as recommendations may change throughout the school year.
There are defined ways that we can maintain a healthy community – good hygiene habits, distancing from each other, wearing face coverings, and reducing the amount of cross contact between both students and adults.
Our detailed plans and protocols for Fall 2021
are outlined below.
- HELPING STUDENTS ACCLIMATE TO FACE COVERINGS
- Facecoverings Info from CDC
- Travel Considerations
- Emotional Support for Returning to School
- CDC Recommendations following Vaccination
- School Protocol for Positive Covid-19 (DOE/DPH)
- Updates for Fall 2021 Reopening Schools (DOE/DPH)
- COVID-19 TESTING ON CAMPUS (QUIDEL)