What an amazing night we had on Saturday! We had no idea that one year after hosting our first virtual auction, we would once again be virtual. Thanks to your generosity and support, the event was a sparkling success! The final results are in... We raised over $83,000 for our amazing school.
Once again, we would like to thank our featured sponsor, WSFS Community Foundation, for their continued partnership with Independence. We would also like to thank Dr. Jeremie Axe, Dr. Evan Crain, and Dr. Deep Kahlon of First State Orthopaedics for sponsoring the three Pre-Gala parties for the entire Indy Community. We would also like to thank all of our Gala sponsors, auction-item solicitors and donors, homeroom parents, pre-gala faculty/staff hosts, video contributors, ticket holders, raffle participants, music department donors, and bidders who kept the fun going throughout the night.
2021 Event Statistics:
- 377 ticketed sponsors, parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and staff joined in.
- More than $35,000 in sponsorships from 43 generous businesses and individuals, with nine new sponsors this year.
- 590 bids were made on the 92 auction items, raising more than $34,000.
- 83 families and the Independence Parents' Association donated $17,286 for new musical instruments for the outdoor classroom and the music program.
- 133 raffle tickets were sold raising $3,325.
Help us meet our goal of $20,000! We are so close.
If you have not made a gift to support the purchase of new musical instruments for the Music Program and Outdoor Classroom, and would like to do so, please click below. Thank you for helping us meet our goal!