Portrait of a Graduate
An Independence graduate reflects the mission of the school and will demonstrate independence, intellectual curiosity, and a true spirit for life-long learning and leadership. Graduates will be positive members of their local and global community.
- An Independence Graduate will possess a strong and well-rounded academic foundation having demonstrated subject knowledge and skills in the following:
- An Independence Graduate will demonstrate essential learning and thinking skills, and will be:
- And will possess these attributes:
- An Independence graduate will be prepared to be a contributing citizen with potential for leadership, and will be:
- An Independence graduate will embody the values of integrity, respect, and responsibility for self and others, and will be: