Mark your calendar, invite your friends and secure your sitter!
On Saturday, March 18, from 7-11 p.m., The Independence School will be transformed into a luxury cruise ship. Get your tickets and board The Patriot for an unforgettable evening to benefit the students of Independence.
- Gourmet Fare
- DJ and Dancing
- Live Entertainment
- Live & Silent Auction
- "Do Not Miss" Raffle Items
- Black tie optional
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS!
Check out just some of the amazing auction items:
- 4 Philadelphia Phillies Diamond Club tickets (right behind the dugout) vs. San Francisco Giants on Saturday, June 3, with limo transportation to and from the game and a $100 gift certificate toward food and beverages
- 3 weeks of the always sold out INDY Adventure Camp
- Full set of braces from Alpine and Rafetto
- Private party for 10 at Skipjack in Newark
- 4 Walt Disney World 'Park Hopper' passes
- Catered dinner by 8th & Union Kitchen at the restaurant
- Joe Montana signed football
- A stay in a 6-bedroom home with private beach overlooking Assateague Island
- A chance for your kids to be a Physical Education Teacher for a day
- Tickets to Billy Joel – In Concert on Friday, April 14, at New York City's legendary Madison Square Garden
- Tickets to the "24K Magic World Tour," starring Bruno Mars, on Tuesday, Oct. 10, at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
- A stay in an all-inclusive Alaskan fishing resort
Want to see more?
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL AUCTION CATALOG!
Are you looking for an activity during the school day that encourages physical, mental, social and emotional growth in our students? Would you like your children to have access to climb their very own Indy Rock Wall from Everlast Climbing?
Then please help us spread the word! We will be holding a paddle raise at the auction to raise enough money to install the Indy Rock Wall in the multi-purpose room!
DELUXE RAFFLE BASKETS
- Yeti (Tundra 65) Cooler
- Bird hunting experience by Marshtown Preserve, Upland Hunting
- Variety of Craft Beer
- His and Hers Maui Jim Sunglasses
- $50 Quest Adventures gift certificate for a kayak or SUP rental
- 2 S'well bottles
- Two luxurious beach towels
- 1 month Hockessin Athletic Club (HAC) membership
Wine & Dine
- Wine Tasting Party for 25 at Deerfield
- "Date Night for Two" at Skipjack
- Variety of Fine Wines
- Wine-opener set
We would like to send a very special thanks to all of our auction sponsors!
- The Independence School Board of Trustees
- Deep Kahlon, M.D., & Jeremie Axe, M.D.,
First State Orthopaedics
- G. Fedale General Contractors
- M&T Bank
- Rohan and Pooja D'Souza, D'Souza and Associates
- Siegfried Advisory, LLC
- To-Jo Mushrooms, Inc.
- Tower Hill School
- Alpine & Rafetto Orthodontics
- Café Napoli
- GFP Cement Contractors, LLC
- Gordon, Fournaris & Mammarella, P.A.
- Gunnip & Company CPAs
- IFS Benefits, LLC
- Pegasus Technologies
- Salesianum School
- Turf Pro, Inc.
- Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP (Daniel P. Johnson, Esq., Timothy J. Houseal, Esq., Vincent C. Thomas, Esq.)
- Archmere Academy
- Bifferato Gentilotti, LLC
- Brandywine Urology Consultants, PA
- Cacciatori Pizza & Pasta
- Eye Care of Delaware
- First State Printing
- Pratt Insurance
- Service Unlimited, Inc.
- Aloysius Butler & Clark
- ATR Electrical Services, Inc.
- Benchmark Transmission of Newark
- Blue Rock Financial Group
- Diamond State Financial Group - Raymond F. Bree, Jr.
- Genoese & Associates, P.A.
- Precision Color Graphics
- Schneider Trailer & Container Rental, Inc.
- Victor L. Gregory, Jr., D.M.D., P.A.
- J. Michael Fay, D.D.S., P.A.; Mark C. Dellose, D.M.D.; Robert G. Hahn, D.D.S.; Jason M. Justison, D.M.D.