The Independence School offers its premier facilities and grounds for rental on its beautiful campus located in the desirable Pike Creek Valley area of Delaware. Independence is easily accessible from Wilmington, Hockessin, Newark and Middletown.
|Groups/Teams/Organizations that wish to rent The Independence School’s facilities must meet the following requirements:|
- Have a non-profit status (Registration number, along with a copy of the certificate registering your group as a non-profit, may be requested)
- Carry liability insurance coverage with no less than $1,000,000.00 in coverage for each occurrence and no less than $2,000,000.00 in aggregate coverage regarding the use of the property. Also, must provide a certificate of insurance to the Business Office.
- Agree to abide by all The Independence School’s “Facility Use Policies,” rules, and regulations
- All rental dates are subject to availability on the school’s calendar
- See “Policies/Use Agreements/Fees” below for more details
Request More Information: To check on availability and receive more information on rental contracts, you are welcome to contact Mr. Jim Jones between the hours of 7 a.m. and 2:45 p.m., via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 302-239-0330.